Cleaning Windows, Olive Style

Nick licking windowColby and Nick lick window

You can see some more Wordless posts here at Raising Olives or over at  5 Minutes for Mom.

Raising Olives is more than cute kids, we also have information on how we homeschool , laundry management, teaching children to do chores, scheduling and saving money by making it yourself.

Share on Facebook0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someoneTweet about this on Twitter

19 Responses to Cleaning Windows, Olive Style
  1. Secret Mom Thoughts
    July 15, 2009 | 8:05 am

Too cute. My dog likes to do that too.

2. Angela
    July 15, 2009 | 8:09 am

I have three of those window cleaners in my house. We try keeping it to the mirror though and my fourth has out grown it.

3. Twisted Cinderella
    July 15, 2009 | 9:20 am

Oh that is too cute!

4. Cardamoms Pod
    July 15, 2009 | 9:31 am

Oh, my! I am NOT letting my children see this… 🙂

5. Pam
    July 15, 2009 | 9:34 am

I love to see kids having fun and looking silly. What beautiful children you have. Amazing blue eyes.

6. Dawn @ Olive Plants
    July 15, 2009 | 9:41 am

You got me with this one. I read the title and thought, “Oh, I wonder what great tips Kimberly has on window cleaning. I need all the help I can get there!” I am literally rolling on the floor laughing!!! I guess I’ll have to try this method sometime. 🙂

7. Smockity Frocks
    July 15, 2009 | 10:19 am

Our lives are eerily similar…

8. Jamie
    July 15, 2009 | 11:24 am

This is too funny! I caught Titus doing this the other day and somehow, it’s a whole lot cuter when your boys do it! I love it.

9. Shannon (The Mommy-Files)
    July 15, 2009 | 12:22 pm

That is hilarious and very “helpful!” LOL ♥ Happy WW! ♥

10. courtney from mommie blogs
    July 15, 2009 | 12:27 pm

so cute. aren’t they the best helpers 🙂 happy WW!

11. Heather@ Faith, Family & Fun
    July 15, 2009 | 12:31 pm

Kimberly, I am in the middle of redoing my blog & figuring things out & trying to meet new people–(not just TOS, which is wonderful, but hoping to reach someone who might “need” the hope we have…) THAT being said, I spent almost all my computer time again this am on YOUR page!! I guess I need your dose of humor & love for your kids. Again, the pictures are so cute! Love your site. Tell your kids you are so cool!! Heather

12. Pam
    July 15, 2009 | 1:08 pm

Great picture! One day they will graduate and you can use such photos on their “picture board” for all to see! You must be a mom with a nice dose of a sense of humor. Love it!

13. TrenchMommy
    July 15, 2009 | 4:04 pm

Cute pictures! Gotta love that! Hey, I also would like to ask you how you made your button. I want to make one but don’t know how.

14. Suzanne
    July 15, 2009 | 8:38 pm

Woah…our lives must be really similar I clean windows like that alllll the time.

15. Charlotte
    July 15, 2009 | 10:36 pm

love it! That is the best kind of cleaner.

16. AZ
    July 17, 2009 | 1:05 am

Lovely!

17. Wendy
    July 18, 2009 | 10:00 pm

Cleaning windows or Mommy making some quiet time for herself. lol. Kidding!
    Wendy
    Mommy to 7. 9 and under.

Raising Olives Reply:

You all make me laugh. As always, THANK YOU for leaving comments.

Sorry to disappoint, Dawn. I guess that I shouldn’t be heading over to Olive Plants for window cleaning tips and now you’ll know better as well.

Eerily similar indeed.

Wendy,
    I obviously missed that quiet time because I was busy taking pictures, rats! 🙂

18. Jenn
    July 21, 2009 | 4:33 pm

LOL- I don’t often share my family site, but I wanted to give you an idea for your next window licking event—> http://jenn2009pictureblog.blogspot.com/2009/06/yummy.html Totally on the glass, not in his mouth.