All I Can Say is, “Thank You!”

Wow and thank you to those of you who nominated Raising Olives for the 2009 Homeschool blog awards!

Raising Olives has been nominated in 4 categories and voting is now open:

1. Best Homeschool Mom Blog
  2. Best NEW Homeschool Blog
  3. Best SUPER Homeschooler
  4. Best Nitty-Gritty Homeschool Blog

If you’re  a regular reader you may click on the links above if you’d like to vote for Raising Olives in any or all of those categories.  If you’re new to Raising Olives, welcome and please look around.

Some  popular posts and series include:

Thank you!

On another note, Raising Olives just received its 100,000th visitor since February 2009.  Again, “wow” and “thank you”.

Share on Facebook0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someoneTweet about this on Twitter0

17 Responses to All I Can Say is, “Thank You!”
  1. Dawn
    November 10, 2009 | 8:45 am

Congratulations, Kimberly! You have my vote in all but one category. I have to make sure I get at least 1 vote for super hser! :)

Raising Olives Reply:

Thanks Dawn. You’re getting my vote also!

2. Heather
    November 10, 2009 | 8:57 am

Congratulations! You sure deserve the nominations–your blog is exceptional and so uplifting:) And, thank you for mentioning mine originally–I think that’s where I got my nomination!

Raising Olives Reply:

Congrats on the nomination Heather, it is a real honor. I appreciate your encouragement and support!

3. celee
    November 10, 2009 | 9:14 am

You have my vote! You have really helped make our homeschooling curriculum better and our day run more smoothly! Thanks for all you do! I’m not into hs conventions, but if there’s a Raising Olives Convention in the future (hint, hint) then sign me up.

Raising Olives Reply:

If there is ever a Raising Olives convention, I’d have to budget a mint for speakers because that is NOT my cup of tea. :)

4. Helen
    November 10, 2009 | 9:36 am

Congratulations!!!

Lucy & Ethel

5. TrenchMommy
    November 10, 2009 | 9:56 am

So exciting! I linked to you today…just FYI!

6. the inadvertent farmer
    November 10, 2009 | 10:55 am

I will certainly cast my vote…you rock!

Raising Olives Reply:

Thanks Kim.

I’m so glad that you have a camel and take pictures of him (or is it a her?) They make me smile.

7. Heather
    November 10, 2009 | 2:12 pm

WOW! For someone who has never heard of the HSBA, you have out done yourself!

8. Stephanie
    November 10, 2009 | 2:41 pm

Your blog is fantastic and you definitely deserve to be nominated! Congratulations!

9. Mama Bird
    November 11, 2009 | 4:47 am

Congrats on your nominations! You definitely deserve it! Just voted. You’ve won in all categories in my book!

Raising Olives Reply:

Thank you Chris.

10. Brandie
    November 12, 2009 | 2:46 pm

Congrats!! I am very excited for you and hope you win!!!

11. Jenny in Ca
    November 14, 2009 | 2:05 pm

Congratulations on being nominated! I am a newcomer to your blog, and I really enjoy your posts. Good luck with the awards!

Raising Olives Reply:

Thank you. Congrats on your nomination also!