Yard Sale Saturday: Big Girl Clothes

I’m thankful for warm weather, better health and yard sales.¬† This was a great week for clothes for my two oldest girls (ages 12 and 13, sizes girls 14 and ladies 4).tops and capris from yard saleThree cute tops, two pairs of denim capris and two pairs of khaki capris all in very nice condition for $.50 each.flashy top from yard saleA flashy, girly top for my flashy, girly 12 yo for $.50.Out fit and pink dress from yard saleDenim shorts and tank top for $.50 each and a splurge ;) , this like-new pink dress with matching sweater for a dollar.

Share on Facebook0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someoneTweet about this on Twitter0

10 Responses to Yard Sale Saturday: Big Girl Clothes
  1. Amy
    April 10, 2010 | 9:26 am

Great finds! I can’t wait until it warms up here in Ohio enough for the sales to start!

2. Bekki
    April 10, 2010 | 10:31 am

Oh I can’t wait for the season to start! I am hoping for next weekend. Great finds!

If I start including a linky on these posts will you post your finds and link up??

3. Leann
    April 10, 2010 | 11:19 am

I love the garage sales for the little kids clothes, just wish I could find more for my big ones – like the 14 yo boy. By that age they are in them for a while, and they are usually worn out!

oh, BTW – I love the new look of your blog – seems to really warm it up. Hope all is well and you are starting to feel better!

I also have a more difficult time with the bigger kids clothes which was why I was delighted to find these things for my big girls. But boys are more difficult yet.

I’m glad that you like the new look. I actually purchased a theme and was able to design it myself. I still have more things to work on, but all the basics are here. Please let me know if you have difficulty finding something or any suggestions for improvements.

4. Helen
    April 10, 2010 | 2:08 pm

Much cuter and better prices than you’ll find at those consignment sales! Definitely worth your time!

It is worth my time and an added benefit is that I really enjoy going to yard sales with one or two of the children tagging along. Great individual time.

5. CookieMonsterKatrina
    April 11, 2010 | 1:22 pm

I love .50 clothes.

The only thing better is .10 or .25 clothes. :)

6. kimberly b
    April 14, 2010 | 11:15 am

I wish my girls would wear tag/garage sale things, they are in weird sizes right now, and need to try everything on. Mushie can wear anything from a 14 in girls to a 5 in womens, Katybug anywear from a 14 girls to a 1 in womens.