The Baby Bump: 30 Weeks 5 Days

Back by reader request, the baby bump: tenth pregnancy, third trimester.

Chantelle dubbed this the ‘magic’ shirt, I’m inclined to agree.

Our baby will be here in two months, Lord willing.Β  Time is going quickly and I have a long list of things that I hope to accomplish before our little one arrives.

My list:

• Finish school goals/curriculum for this ‘school year’.
  • Order, organize and plan goals/curriculum for next year. (in process)
  • Start new ‘school year’.
  • Take out wall between two rooms downstairs and make into one large bedroom. (I’m not going to be the person actually doing this one πŸ™‚ )
  • Decorate new bedroom for use by some of our children.
  • Play musical children, furniture and things with the bedrooms.
  • Make curtains for family room.Β  (My sweet, pregnant and very creative friend Tisha who has a lovely blog, Just Sew, is going to be helping me with these.)
  • Plan and take a vacation (camping preferably).
  • Finish knitting the baby’s blanket. (I’ve not done nearly the knitting thatΒ  I had planned for this baby.Β  Poor thing.)
  • Pick out a NAME. (We’re open for suggestions)
  • Get out baby things.

Now it’s your turn.Β  If I can post a picture of my baby bump then you can to0.Β  Post a picture and link it up here, so that we can visit and say, “awww”.Β Β  (A link back is always appreciated, but not necessary.)

Share on Facebook0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someoneTweet about this on Twitter

35 Responses to The Baby Bump: 30 Weeks 5 Days
  1. abba12
    May 7, 2010 | 8:09 am

I’m not certain the names of your other children, but I love names and their meanings, and these are my favourites

Boys
    Josiah
    Gabriel

Girls
    Mai
    Isabella
    Rachel
    Noelle

Isabella is a name that a few of the girls and I keep trying to campaign for, but we’re not making much headway.

This is a great list, thank you.

Oh and our other kids are Amber, Kaitlin, Matthew, Alyssa, Carter, Sadie, Savannah, Colby and Nicholas. πŸ™‚

2. Amy
    May 7, 2010 | 8:14 am

So, how do you get in shape after the baby? You look very slim! I wish I was anything close to slim while pregnant! HA.

Thank you. I don’t think that many people would describe me as slim while I’m pregnant. πŸ™‚

I’m also not the person to ask about getting back into shape after the baby is born. Maybe things will go better this time…

3. Michele
    May 7, 2010 | 8:24 am

I love the name Emerson .

4. Phoebe @ Cents to Get Debt Free
    May 7, 2010 | 8:37 am

What a cute little baby bump! Hopefully I will get a chance to post my later today.

As for names–hmmm, wish I could help. We’re having a hard time ourselves!

5. Aimie
    May 7, 2010 | 9:08 am

You are so organized! You are almost ready to have your sweet little one and you still have your mind about you!! I am so in awe!! I start panicking about now. I have only had four so maybe by number ten its easier not to panic? No, I would panic any way because I worry to much about silly stuff!! God bless you!!

I can’t wait to see your curtains though! I am sure they will be amazing!! Have a great weekend!!

No, not organized. I have more to do than time left to do it I think.

I also am not sure that it has really sunk in that we will have a newborn in a couple of months. I know that sounds strange, but it’s been hard for me to realize that this time around.

6. Ruth Adams
    May 7, 2010 | 9:46 am

Hi,
    I just found your blog this week and have been enjoying reading it. I am expecting baby number five on July 15th, very close to your due date. This is our fourth girl, and we have one boy. Thanks for all the encouragement on your blog!

Congratulations!!

Maybe you’ll link up a picture??

7. Renee
    May 7, 2010 | 9:54 am

You look so adorable! Just a few more weeks to go πŸ™‚

I’m at 34 weeks and feels like time is just going to fast and there is so much to be done! I will try to post pictures and post about it soon, maybe tomorrow, so I’ll link up if i do!

8. Young Wife
    May 7, 2010 | 10:04 am

So happy for you! Hope you’re able to accomplish everything before the baby comes.

9. Jacquelin
    May 7, 2010 | 10:33 am

I don’t have a baby bump, my baby is 8 months…but you look fabulous!!!
    As far as names, I am kind of partial to girl names, how about Marie, Madison, Mikayla, Montana, or McKenzie? πŸ™‚
    Can’t wait to see the curtains!!!

10. Trish H
    May 7, 2010 | 11:27 am

At 30 weeks, I was so excited at my “smallness” compared to my others. I had to keep in mind the gaining and shaping was only about to get really forming in the last few weeks. Now at 39 weeks and 4 days, I am ready to be able to move. I have hit so many things here lately with my watermelon belly, that I am sure I have some lifetime, enternal bruising! Got to love it.

Trish,

People do not generally classify me as small. As a matter of fact, usually sometime toward the beginning of the third trimester I start getting the twin question from complete strangers.

We also have a friend who every time he saw me last pregnancy, just had to exclaim about how big my stomach was. πŸ™‚

11. Kelly
    May 7, 2010 | 1:20 pm

I love the name Landon, but we have a Brandyn already so our #6 was named Paul. πŸ™‚

We did something similar. Mark and I both love the name Brady for a boy, but we have a daughter named Sadie.

12. miss mary
    May 7, 2010 | 2:48 pm

Congratulations. wow. What a blessing huh?
    So happy for you. Hugs ;0)

13. Trish H
    May 7, 2010 | 2:58 pm

No way KIM! I think you look great. Every one of your pictures, you look amazing. I will say starting at the 3rd pregnancy is when I look 4 months at 3 weeks. Thankfully, I stay put in that figure for 5-6 months. And then I am slow to progress until about the last month. I am finding it amazing how different everybody’s body changes with each pregnancy.

I am thankful, each pregnancy is handle better by my body.

I still think you are looking awesome!

14. Diana
    May 7, 2010 | 3:40 pm

Suggestions for boy names:
    Adam
    Lincoln
    Lucas
    James
    Johnathan

Suggestions for girl names:
    Sarah
    Julia
    Susan
    Jane
    Caroline

Our girls are Hannah Abigail and Susan Elizabeth. πŸ™‚ And we have one Angel Baby.

I’d love to have a big family like yours but my doctor says because of my health problems I could only safely have one more πŸ™
    But I guess three is better than none πŸ™‚

15. Heather
    May 7, 2010 | 4:37 pm

Seriously? That’s it? Amazing how small you are for only having 2 months left! Of course, I usually ahve very large babies, so I am always as big as a house! πŸ™‚

16. Sandpiper
    May 7, 2010 | 4:41 pm

That is indeed a magic shirt! I only have about 4 weeks to go and my list is long too!

17. Rachel
    May 7, 2010 | 5:52 pm

Beautiful bump! You are a cute pregnant gal. πŸ™‚

18. Tanya @ Little Life Improvements
    May 7, 2010 | 8:23 pm

Wow – congratulations! I didn’t realize that your time was so near… how exciting!!

19. Lynsey James March
    May 8, 2010 | 3:57 am

Congratulations! As for names, I love Ainsley for a girl, and Mason for a boy1

20. Elizabeth
    May 8, 2010 | 7:54 am

Looking Good! I was always HUGE by that time! I usually delivered a couple weeks early and still had nine and half pounders!!!!

I always loved poring over name books and picking out names! Here were the ones we chose:

Tiffany Lauren
    Ashlyn Marie
    Taylor Marshall
    Joshua David
    Joseph Andrew
    Christopher John
    Hannah Elizabeth
    Luke Daniel
    Matthew Benjamin
    Bethany Ann

Have fun picking out a new name for your precious new baby!

21. Courtney
    May 8, 2010 | 12:05 pm

Good luck with a name! We are scraping the bottom of the barrel to stay with “B” and “T” names for ours. You look great!

22. Jama
    May 8, 2010 | 3:02 pm

Didn’t you take your other pic in this shirt too? Are you sure this isn’t the same one with a different background?!? πŸ™‚ JK You look great! I gave my baby name vote already. Hope you settle on something soon.

23. Amy W.
    May 8, 2010 | 3:55 pm

I don’t know if you have any requirements about names (my husband and I are pretty picky about name meanings, and with a one syllable last name we also choose at least 2 syllable first names!), but these are a few girl names that I like:

Alena
    Olivia
    Elaina
    Abigail
    Anna
    Ava

We have two boys so far, which is good since we never were able to fully decide on a girl name either time πŸ™‚

Have fun choosing a name! And thank you for having such a wonderful and encouraging blog.

24. Lisa
    May 9, 2010 | 8:23 pm

That is a great picture! We are neck and neck. I am almost 32 weeks… due with my 5th child. Gender unknown. I have 4 boys.

25. Christine
    May 9, 2010 | 10:39 pm

Happy Mother’s Day! I’ve been reading for a few months, but don’t usually comment. Hope you had a special day!

26. chantelle
    May 10, 2010 | 8:02 am

Yeah! I’ve been so busy, I just now had time to check and see what was new. Thank you for posting a new baby bump photo. I’m so excited, it’s just like you are one of my girlfriends at home getting ready to have a baby. You look great and small! πŸ™‚ I am praying for you & the baby, as well as your family. I love your to-do list, I hope you are able to get many things done before the baby arrives. πŸ™‚

27. Alene
    May 10, 2010 | 8:57 am

Natalie!
    Natalie, Natalie, Natalie…

I so wanted Natalie. Natalie Joy. I had five chances to name a daughter Natalie, but I wasn’t the only one involved in choosing names. πŸ™‚
    One of ours is Megan Chantry. I (still) think that is so pretty!
    Maybe I’ll end up with a Natalie grand-daughter! πŸ™‚

28. valerie
    May 10, 2010 | 11:16 pm

adorable bump. Wishing I had one myself, but praying for patience on that. Thanks for sharing all your goals. It always helps me focus when you do that πŸ™‚

29. Savannah
    May 12, 2010 | 10:28 am

That is so cool that you have a Sadie and a Savannah. We do in my family too! But it is a little strange to me to see your Sadie is older than your Savannah!

I’m Savannah, I’m 17, and my little sister is Sadie (LouAnne is her middle name) and she’s 3. We’re all “S” in my family, except for Mom. My dad is Sterling, mom is Tina (we joke she should change her name to Stina!) I’m Savannah, I have a 14 year old brother Sawyer, then a 6 year old brother Sumner and 3 year old Sadie.

Names my parents considered for the last two were:

Sutton,