Chantelle dubbed this the ‘magic’ shirt, I’m inclined to agree.
Our baby will be here in two months, Lord willing. Time is going quickly and I have a long list of things that I hope to accomplish before our little one arrives.
- Finish school goals/curriculum for this ‘school year’.
- Order, organize and plan goals/curriculum for next year. (in process)
- Start new ‘school year’.
- Take out wall between two rooms downstairs and make into one large bedroom. (I’m not going to be the person actually doing this one 🙂 )
- Decorate new bedroom for use by some of our children.
- Play musical children, furniture and things with the bedrooms.
- Make curtains for family room. (My sweet, pregnant and very creative friend Tisha who has a lovely blog, Just Sew, is going to be helping me with these.)
- Plan and take a vacation (camping preferably).
- Finish knitting the baby’s blanket. (I’ve not done nearly the knitting that I had planned for this baby. Poor thing.)
- Pick out a NAME. (We’re open for suggestions)
- Get out baby things.
Now it’s your turn. If I can post a picture of my baby bump then you can to0. Post a picture and link it up here, so that we can visit and say, “awww”. (A link back is always appreciated, but not necessary.)