How Many???

This is the ultrasound picture of our little one when she was 18 weeks gestation.
Do you see what we saw?

Only 12 more days until we meet face to face.Β  We can’t wait!!

(psst, there is only one baby. πŸ™‚ )

Share on Facebook0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someoneTweet about this on Twitter

23 Responses to How Many???
  1. Annie Harbert@ Beauty In The Surrender
    June 24, 2010 | 8:54 am

That really looks like there is more than one baby!

2. valerie
    June 24, 2010 | 9:59 am

Are you certain?!?! that looks soooo much like two faces! bizarre. πŸ™‚

3. Aron
    June 24, 2010 | 10:18 am

It sure does look like another face. Crazy

4. Elle
    June 24, 2010 | 10:22 am

That’s crazy! If I had seen that with no warning, I definitely would have thought twins.

5. Elizabeth
    June 24, 2010 | 10:48 am

Looks like two face!! If you didn’t have the warning I would have thought twins. Praying for a quick l&d for you, but not as quick as mine. I delivered in the ER on tuesday!

6. Twisted Cinderella
    June 24, 2010 | 11:08 am

Wow, it really looks like two faces!

7. Jennifer Jordan
    June 24, 2010 | 11:57 am

Whoa! How did that happen? It looks like another little one in there!

I’ve been thinking about your c-section….now you don’t have to worry about how much weight you gain here at the end! Even if the baby is BIG, they will lift her right out….no extra pushing hard! LOL Just trying to help you see the positive aspects!

:0) Jennifer

I just wish that I could eat what I wanted and then not have to lose that extra weight after the baby is born.

However, you make an excellent point. Baby size is not a huge concern. πŸ™‚

8. Cascia@Healthy Moms
    June 24, 2010 | 12:10 pm

That does look like two faces. Strange. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

9. jeanine
    June 24, 2010 | 1:12 pm

i’m missing it….i only see one face??

10. laurhd
    June 24, 2010 | 1:59 pm

Haha, it really does look like 2! πŸ™‚

11. Leslie Blair
    June 24, 2010 | 2:13 pm

enjoy the sweet rest you’re having now!

12. Letisha
    June 24, 2010 | 3:26 pm

I can see what looks like another face, but I also see what looks like a hand, adult size hand on the child’s chest. Amazing picture.

13. Dawna
    June 24, 2010 | 4:11 pm

What a neat picture. In Uriah’s ultrasound picture it looked like God’s hand was on his chest… it was so cool. A great photo for the scrapbook! πŸ™‚ Praying that you are feeling well and getting the rest you need.

14. Dawn
    June 24, 2010 | 4:42 pm

I had to come back and look at it 3 times! πŸ™‚ It does look like 2 babies.

15. Celee
    June 24, 2010 | 5:51 pm

3D ultrasound is weird. I remember being a little worried after Lucie’s because it looked like one eyeball was on the outside of her head. They told me if she moved during the ultrasound it made it look like 2 images. Maybe that’s what happened. I’m sure you could handle two more, though! That would be quite a surprise!

16. Tami Lewis
    June 24, 2010 | 9:46 pm

are you sure it’s one baby? πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

It would be a pleasant surprise if there were two, but I’m not hopeful. πŸ™‚

17. Elizabeth
    June 25, 2010 | 9:35 am

No πŸ™‚ Please Explain Kim i think I must be really dumb!

No, not dumb. I did not see anything until I showed it to Mark and he wondered about twins and pointed it out to me.

The baby is on the right side of the picture and you can see her face, shoulders and chest. The other ‘face’ is just half a ‘face’ and is on the left side of the picture more in the foreground than the baby.

18. ambre
    June 26, 2010 | 12:06 am

That must have been quite the surprise! Haha! She looks so precious! Congratulations to you and your family! πŸ™‚

19. Missy
    June 27, 2010 | 6:46 pm

Is it someone on the outside leaning on your belly?

No, I suppose it’s just some funny fluke of the 3D ultrasound.