Colby (4) loves all thing train and we have considered purchasing a train table for years. We’ve imagined the joy of allowing the boys to keep up their elaborate track day after day after day without the rest of the family tripping over it or of not having a train track ranging across the school room all. the. time. Thanks to Constructive Playthings, we’re feeling the joy!
When it was time to set up the train table I sent Matthew (11) for the screw driver and before he found it, Mark and Carter (8) had the table completely set up. No screw driver (or any other tools) needed. The legs simply slide into place and lock together and then the table top is set on top. The top is reversible one side green, the other white.
The table is easy to clean and an ideal height for preschoolers to stand and play. It also easily allows several children to play together at the same time, obviously an important feature in our home.
There is plenty of space under the table for a box to store all those extra pieces. Although the table does not come with a storage box, there is one available at Constructive Playthings.
The train set is all wood and has straight and curved track pieces, bridges, depots, houses, people, animals, signs and of course trains. There are well over a hundred pieces and our children have spent hours building various tracks, courses and routes for their trains to explore.
This train set is completely compatible with our Brio and other wooden train sets.
You will receive a 15% discount on your complete order from Constructive Playthings anytime you visit their site through the button in my sidebar.
Constructive Playthings is giving away a train table AND a wooden train set to one Raising Olives reader.
- Visit www.cptoy.com by clicking on the Constructive Playthings Button below and take a look around. Come back here and leave a comment on this post telling me what other item might make it onto your holiday shopping list.
Bonus entries: (Please leave an additional comment for each extra entry.)
- ‘Like’ Constructive Playthings on Facebook
- Follow @constructivemom on Twitter
- Share a link to this giveaway on Facebook
- Tweet about this giveaway – You may copy and paste the following: Enter to win a wooden train set with train table from @RaisingOlives & @constructivemom http://bit.ly/bcVwby
- Post about this giveaway (3 extra entries)
Congratulations to Heather who won the train set and table from Constructive Playthings.
I received a complimentary train set and train table from Constructive Playthings to facilitate this review. All opinions are, as always, my own.