Pumpkin Crunch: 4 Moms Share Thanksgiving Tips

This week the 4 moms of many are sharing Thanksgiving recipes, decorating ideas and/or organization tips.  Head on over to Life in a Shoe, Smockity Frocks and The Common Room and then scroll to the bottom of this post to link up your Thanksgiving tips or read .

Pumpkin Crunch Recipe

Ingredients:

• 15 oz pumpkin
  • 12 oz evaporated milk
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 1/2 c. sugar
  • 1 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 1 c. melted butter

Combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and salt.  Pour into greased 9×13.  Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture.  Top with pecans and drizzle with butter.

Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown.  Serve chilled.

I’ve posted some of our other Thanksgiving recipes:

You may also be interested in reading about  our family table cloth and some of our other Thanksgiving traditions.

Do you like the 4 Moms?  You can vote for us!

All four moms of many have been nominated for Homeschool Blog Awards.   Here are the categories for which we received nominations:

In a Shoe

• Best Family or Group Blog.

The Common Room

• Best Current Events, Opinion or Politics Blog
  • Best Nitty-Gritty Blog

Smockity Frocks

• Funniest Homeschool Blog

Raising Olives

• Best Homeschool Mom Blog
  • Best Variety Blog
  • Best Super Homeschooler
  • Best Nitty-Gritty Homeschool Blog
  • Funniest Homeschool Blog

Click here to vote.  You may vote one time in each category.  Thanks!

Feel free to  link up your Thanksgiving posts.  Please link directly to your post (and not to your home page) and link back to one of the 4 Moms so that your readers can find more ideas.

Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets — Easy-Linky
widget will appear right here!

This preview will disappear when
the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML
mode to edit this section of the post.

Share on Facebook0Pin on Pinterest2Email this to someoneTweet about this on Twitter

9 Responses to Pumpkin Crunch: 4 Moms Share Thanksgiving Tips
  1. Nicki
    November 18, 2010 | 7:47 am

This is my favorite time of year, and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. And pumpkin is my fav. . . well, you get the idea!

2. Gwen T
    November 18, 2010 | 8:09 am

Mmmmm…. this looks wonderful. I’m in the middle of cleaning out my pantry/freezer/everything in preparation for moving (across country!!!) and I think I could even make this without having to buy anything. That’s the key 🙂

3. Anita Chamblee
    November 18, 2010 | 10:02 am

Hope you don’t mind that I have posted twice, once on planning the menu and once for recipes. I hope to post later (if the two year old cooperates–ALL the older children will be gone shortly for the day) about resources that we love for Thanksgiving.

Hope your trip goes well and you are not bothered by the TSA workers. Praying for you and your girls!

4. […] Raising Olives ALeave a comment    Previous Post: Mueller’s Pasta BOGO Plus $1 Coupons […]

5. emma
    November 18, 2010 | 11:50 am

thanks for the great recipes 🙂 I have a question and I can’t get the answer anywhere can you help me? I am one the people who LIKE you of FaceBook – EMMA W… Can you see all my personal info when you go to my FB page? I don’t mind if you can, but there are some things I LIKE on FB do not want them to have access to my FB page. I’m trying to make sure my family remains safe on FB. hishaven07@gmail.com

Hi Emma,

No I can’t see any of your personal info when I go to your FB page. Hope that helps.

6. Joy
    November 18, 2010 | 12:26 pm

This recipe looks wonderful! Thanks for sharing all the great ideas! 🙂

7. […] This post is linked to Tasty Tuesdays and Works for Me Wednesdays and Raising Olives. […]

8. Tami Rod
    November 22, 2010 | 11:44 am

Linked our favorite Sweet Potato Refrigerator Roll recipe for dinner rolls or cinnamon rolls. Love all the ideas! Can’t wait to try some. Happy Thanksgiving!