Are you overwhelmed with homemaking duties? Have you lost the peace and contentment you used to find in caring for your home? Do you desire joy as you go about your daily tasks?
31 Days to Clean: Having a Martha House the Mary Way is more than a “how-to” book, it shares a vision for “why” we should care about creating a peaceful and lovely home and encourages us to reorder our thinking and motivation, to work toward a peaceful home because we love those who live in the home.
The only way to find true joy and contentment is to die to self and in the midst of giving up what WE want, God blesses us with more than we were grasping for in the first place. 31 Days to Clean gives us some practical steps towards a developing that heart of service and focusing on the practical outworking of proper priorities.
After each day’s reading you will be given two challenges:
- A Martha challenge – specific cleaning and/or organizing tasks
- A Mary challenge – something that you can do to encourage your heart and help you keep your focus where it should be
With chapter titles like:
- Confronting laziness
- Feeling Overwhelmed
- The Secret to having Energy
- Dealing with Distractions
- and more!
Sarah Mae offers challenges to confront the issues with which we all struggle.
Written by Sarah Mae author of Like a Warm Cup of Coffee, creator of Raising Homemakers and co-founder of The Relevant Conference, 31 Days to Clean will encourage you to find that joy and balance that can sometimes be so elusive.
Pay by PayPal or credit card.
Buy it and if you win the giveaway Sarah Mae will refund your money!
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Dana and Polara!
Sarah Mae is giving away 2 copies of 31 Days to Clean to Raising Olives’ readers.
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what you hope to gain from 31 Days to Clean
Additional entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook
- “Like” 31 Days to Clean on Facebook
- Look over the table of contents and tell me which chapter you are most interested in reading
- Tweet about this giveaway.
I will randomly select two winners on Monday, April 25.