Shower Time Giggles and Bella

The two little boys were preparing to get into the shower with their big brothers. Colby (4) is talking to himself, “I’m going to be brave when the water sprays in my face, I’m not going to cry. I am going to be brave.”

Nicholas (3) looks at Colby and matter-of-factly says, “Not me, I’m going to cry.”

Isabella (11 months) has been taking steps for several months, but last week she decided that walking is the superior mode of transportation and took off.

In an attempt to make the relatives happy, here is a recent video of sweet Bella laughing at Amber (14) and Kaitlin (13).

What have you and your kids been up to?

Share on Facebook3Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someoneTweet about this on Twitter2

13 Responses to Shower Time Giggles and Bella
  1. chantelle
    June 7, 2011 | 8:34 am

What a precious video! Bella is looking less and less like a baby….which is a little sad. It seems like you just told us yesterday that you were expecting. I heard the dryer in the background and thought it must run from morning till night. It’s a constant background noise here at our home. :)

Yes, the dryer is running and you’re right, it always is.

It is hard to believe that she will be 1 year old next month, it seems like yesterday…

2. Gabe
    June 7, 2011 | 10:07 am

She is so cute! I love that laugh!

I had been noticing, and several friends confirmed this week-end, that my “baby” is looking and acting much older. With a new one due in just a couple of months it is good timing, I guess!

3. I Live in an Antbed
    June 7, 2011 | 10:21 am

Awwwww, what a precious angel! :)

4. Jenny
    June 7, 2011 | 10:45 am

Awwwww! Sooooo sweet :D And I LOVE that you have her ears pierced- I had my last little girls’ done at around 4 months!

5. Julie Johnston
    June 7, 2011 | 1:18 pm

She is so precious! I noticed that sweet Bella has her ears pierced and was wondering….do you have a hard time keeping her from pulling at them? Does she try to take them out? We have girl/boy twins, 7 months old, and everyone always thinks Eliana is a boy. Pierced ears may help that…I just don’t want them to end up in her mouth!

We’ve had all of our girls’ ears pierced when they are 3-4 months old and have not had difficulties with any of them playing with their ear rings until Bella came along. She has a habit of pulling on the back of her ear ring when she’s tired. She’s never pulled it off, but she does pull. I suppose that 1 out of 6 means your odds are good of having one who doesn’t pull.

Oh, and the ear rings may not help. We once had Amber dressed in ALL pink top to toe with a big pink bow and her ears pierced. Someone still thought she was a boy. :)

6. Valerie Jorgovan
    June 7, 2011 | 3:04 pm

Isabella is soooooooooooo cute! I can’t wait to see her. Thx Kimberly!

7. Ruth Adams
    June 7, 2011 | 3:05 pm

Precious Bella! Can you believe Lilly Faith and Bella will be one year old next month? Where did the year go??? I guess it is bitter sweet. They are at a very fun age. :)

8. Jamie
    June 8, 2011 | 9:14 pm

Thank you for sharing, that was SO sweet. She is so cute and I love when siblings interact in a kind way to make each other happy.

9. Valerie
    June 8, 2011 | 10:50 pm

lol! she is so cute. I love the picture of older siblings making their younger ones laugh. It squeezes my heart when my daughter makes my son laugh. :)

10. Taryn
    June 9, 2011 | 10:06 am

One of our 5 granddaughters had her ears pierced at the doctor’s office. I wasn’t too happy about it. My son said she cried and he feels differently about it now. Hannah is always having problems with infections in one ear lobe. I noticed that she’s only had one earring in for awhile. The Scripture for no tattos or piercings is Leviticus 19:28 KJ.

11. Taryn
    June 10, 2011 | 1:01 pm

Our neighbors had their(only child) son’s ears pierced when he was young. That made me realize in Exodus 32:3 KJ the men were wearing gold earrings. Someone said that was a symbol of slavery. We didn’t have our 4 sons wear pink but I have seen Christian families let their sons wear pink. Things are getting strange but years ago I went to a family birthday party for a third son(They never had any more children) and he was given a tea set and girls’ toys by his mother. I heard he turned out fine. They were Bible Christians. I should mention that we don’t wear many symbols because of their history-the peace symbol, mandalas(Hindu floral designs on many clothes in stores here),etc.