Pondering

Dana keeps me thinking. She has faced the one thing that most parents pray they will never face. Now she wonders, Is God Good?

Dana also has me pondering about how I can/should view the circumstances of life with her post,  The End .

Michelle shares, Too Many Children?  It’s lovely. Congratulations, Michelle on the birth of sweet baby #8!

Lydia shares The Hardest Part of Motherhood. It not what you think it is.

Share on Facebook12Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someoneTweet about this on Twitter

10 Responses to Pondering
  1. I Live in an Antbed
    July 22, 2011 | 10:15 am

Thank you so much for the links to these wonderful posts! I enjoyed each of them. 🙂

2. Michelle
    July 22, 2011 | 10:15 am

Hi Kimberly! Thank you for linking to “Too Many Children?” and for your sweet comment on baby 8!

I wanted to let you know that since our blog moved over to a new domain, the link above doesn’t actually work. “Too Many Children” is now at this page: http://www.myblessedhome.net/?p=9003

I look forward to reading your other links! Thanks for being an inspiration to so many mothers!

Thanks Michelle. I though I had changed that before posting, but it’s changed now.

Hope you’re enjoying those new baby snuggles.

3. Jenni
    July 22, 2011 | 1:37 pm

Thanks Kimberly for these links today. I just suffered a miscarriage w/baby #6 and was struggling today. These posts blessed my soul.

Blessings~
    Jenni

Praying for God’s peace and comfort. I’m so sorry.

4. Lydia
    July 22, 2011 | 2:44 pm

Hello there, Kimberly!

Thank you so much for linking my post! A friend sent me in your direction and I absolutely love your site. Its good to meet you!

Thanks Lydia. Your post was excellent and very true. Children are so sanctifying if we allow them to be.

Nice to meet you as well.

5. Jenny Davis
    July 23, 2011 | 11:39 am

Thanks for the links… I;m enjoying some reading tiime this morning!

6. Kristina
    July 23, 2011 | 11:41 pm

Hi Kimberly! I enjoyed reading each of these links (and I spent time reading more than just those posts on each of the sites you linked to). Thanks for recommending them!

7. Jenny
    July 25, 2011 | 11:26 pm

Thank you, not only for this post, but for the others you write each week as well. Your blog has been a blessing to me.