Bella and the Book: Wordless

What do you get when you cross an antique Henty book

with a curious one year old?

I suppose it depends on whether or not you’re asking the one year old.

(and these pictures were taken after  a lot of the mess had been gathered up)

You may get a giggle out of a couple of my favorite wordless post, Table Manners and Window Washing or browse the wordless category.

Share on Facebook0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someoneTweet about this on Twitter1

15 Responses to Bella and the Book: Wordless
  1. anna
    August 17, 2011 | 8:34 am

Bummer for the book!

My two year old has done some crazy things since we started homeschooling. She has drawn on nearly every wall. :) She has dumped kitty litter on the floor. Laundry detergent (powdered kind). She has poured out a whole cereal box. Hmmm, trying to remember everything…..

Sigh, wall drawing, our magic erasure and can of touch up paint are my wall’s best friends.

2. Marybeth
    August 17, 2011 | 8:45 am

Oh shes so cute anyway:) I have one of those cute and mischieveous 1 yr olds…God made em cute for a reason :)

3. Lauree
    August 17, 2011 | 8:53 am

Oh.My.Word. That made me laugh. I’m sure she had a load of fun!

4. Anita Chamblee
    August 17, 2011 | 9:15 am

Oh, no!!

5. Trooppetrie
    August 17, 2011 | 9:20 am

it is so hard to be mad at them when this happens.

6. Jessica
    August 17, 2011 | 9:25 am

Oh no!!

7. Heather
    August 17, 2011 | 11:05 am

I remember when our oldest was teething, we would find books chewed up like a little puppy, it made a mess, but not quite that much! The frustration lasts a moment, but the memories last a lifetime! :)

8. Jenny
    August 17, 2011 | 11:06 am

Love that last shot of the top of her head! Precious! I guess we get to the point where we expect these things and just have to be happy we have the little ones around to destroy our things ;D

9. Rebekah B.
    August 17, 2011 | 12:47 pm

Oh, no! A Henty book!! I’ll make sure my boys don’t see these pictures! (ha, ha)

10. Heather
    August 17, 2011 | 3:07 pm

Oh man! I’m sorry!

11. Monique
    August 17, 2011 | 3:36 pm

My kiddos weren’t wild about Henty either…:-) I can’t wait to show my hubby this picture!

12. Anna
    August 19, 2011 | 11:26 am

I think it is quite unfortunate for the book, but the pun that it is now wordless is quite funny.

My little guy is really hard on some books too, although mainly unintentionally. Even though he has bee taught and does try to be gentle, sometimes he does realize his own strength.

*ahem* I didn’t get the wordless pun until you just pointed it out. I’m funnier than I realized. :)

13. Shana Johnson
    August 22, 2011 | 5:27 pm

Oh, my word! You don’t know whether to be mad or just shake your head. :)