Here is a great opportunity to get your hands on more than 35 practical, encouraging, helpful and popular ebooks at a significant discount.
Some that have caught my eye are:
- Smart Sweets by Katie @ Kitchen Stewardship, one of my favorite whole foods prepared naturally, bloggers.
- Not a DIY Diva about “embracing your authentic style and way of living at home so that you can be content, even in this “perfect image” world we live in”.
- That Works for Me – more than 800 of the most popular “works for me” tips in one easy-to-navigate format
- 4 Moms, 35 Kids Parenting – Terrific parenting advice from 4 moms of many. (Obviously my fav.)
- Tell Your Time by Amy @ Blogging with Amy (who I met in real life in an airport
This collection is only available from now until 8 a.m. on April 20th. There will be no late sales offered.
When purchased separately, these ebooks are worth $375, but from now until April 20th, you can purchase the entire collection for just $29!
When you purchase the Simplify Family Life collection, you get instant access to each of the 38 ebooks listed below:
Entrepreneurship & Blogging
Tap Into Your Unique Creativity and Self Expression Webinar by Lisa @ WellGrounded Life ($39.00)
Food & Cooking
How To Cook For Yourself: A Complete Beginner’s Guide by Rachael @ Kitchen Courses ($35.00)
Marriage & Relationships
Minimalism for Families
Parenting & Kids
4 Moms of 35+ Kids Answer Your Parenting Questions by the Moms @ 4 Moms, 35+ Kids ($7.99)
The sale ends at 8 a.m. ET on April 20th, and there will be no late sales offered, so don’t wait.