Welcome to Little Olive #11

We are proud to announce the birth of our fifth son and eleventh child, Nathaniel Valor.

Nathaniel Valor

Nathaniel Valor was born via c-section yesterday at 8:04am. He weighed 8 pounds, 7  ounces and 21 inches long. We had a wonderful family-centered c-section. He was immediately placed on my chest and never taken away from us.

Nathaniel Valor about 30 seconds old

Surgery went well even though Nathaniel had plans of his own leading to a bit of excitement in the OR.

The recovery is a lot different than last time leading to some more excitement on my end.

Nathaniel Valor

The kids all adore him.

The Olive Children

I hope to share more with you soon, but right now we’re just enjoying our sweet and laid back (except in the wee hours of the morning) little boy.

Share on Facebook0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someoneTweet about this on Twitter2

67 Responses to Welcome to Little Olive #11
  1. Mindy at Grateful for Grace
    August 23, 2012 | 1:45 am

He’s beautiful!

I’m so thrilled for you and your family centered c-section. It brings tears to my eyes.

Bask in the fleeting time with a newborn.

Prayers of praise!

2. Annie
    August 23, 2012 | 5:36 am

God bless you guys! Congratulations! What a precious little boy and I just love that picture of him laying sideways with his chubby little arms and belly! Brought back memories of my chunky Samuel when he was a newborn.

Take care and enjoy getting to know him!

3. Meredith_in_Aus
    August 23, 2012 | 10:42 am

Congratulations! I do hope your recovery comes on better soon.

In Him

Meredith

4. Rhen @Yes, they are all mine
    August 23, 2012 | 10:57 am

Congratulations!! He is just beautiful.

5. Nikki
    August 23, 2012 | 12:16 pm

He is beautiful! For some reason, I had it in my mind that you were having a girl. I don’t know why. I’m not sure if you posted that or if I just made it up. He reminds me of Colby or a boy version of Bella.

He is so SO cute!

I am praying for your healthy recovery and that all is uphill from here.

P.S. I love the big brother and big sister shirts! I didn’t realize you’d have the times how many on them. SUPER cute idea turnout!

6. Valerie
    August 23, 2012 | 12:22 pm

Congratulations! He is adorable!! Praying for you to have a speedy recovery.

7. Julie
    August 23, 2012 | 3:28 pm

Congratulations on your newest olive! He looks like he belongs in your family. He reminds me of Isabella’s baby pictures. What a sweetie! Kiss the little cheeks lots and enjoy this newest bundle the Lord has given you. God’s blessings to you and your family!

8. Kimberly
    August 23, 2012 | 4:16 pm

Congratulations! My children and I love the shirts. We just found out we are expecting our 5th and I may have to copy your idea. So happy for all of you! Praying that you get lots of rest to recover and heal.

9. MotherOwl
    August 23, 2012 | 4:39 pm

Ohh, he’s sooo cute. And how great with all thost big sister/brother t-shirts.

Congratulation to all Olives

10. Renata
    August 23, 2012 | 5:54 pm

Congratulations Kimberley!! He is adorable! Enjoy this precious time & I hope you recover quickly!
    Blessings
    Renata:)

11. Michelle
    August 23, 2012 | 7:01 pm

Many congratulations! What a beautiful baby and a beautiful, blessed family!

12. Emily M.
    August 23, 2012 | 8:42 pm

He is amazingly perfect! Congratulations! I prayed for you as God brought you to mind right around the time of his birth. I’m so thankful all went well for you, although I’m curious about what happened. ;) I love his name too. You are very very blessed. Congratulations again.

13. Sue
    August 24, 2012 | 6:20 pm

Congratulations on the newest addition! Love the picture of all of the kids together – so many smiles!

14. jonnie
    August 24, 2012 | 11:30 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He looks Awsome.

15. Lynell Kuhn
    August 25, 2012 | 1:15 am

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family!

16. oby
    August 25, 2012 | 9:45 am

congrats such a cute baby.All the glory to the Lord.

17. Amber
    August 26, 2012 | 6:18 pm

Congrats!!! He is wonderfully chunky :)!