Lilla Rose Special

Congratulations to  Christina who won a Flexi-clip of her choice for placing a order from our Lilla Rose store.

There is still time to order for Christmas!

(see below for details)

Still have some Christmas shopping to do? Buy for friends and family and treat yourself to one of these clips free.

If you sign up as a new customer and order 3 or more flexi-clips by December 22, I will send you a Flexi of your choice FREE! (Free flexi will be shipped separate and will not arrive in time for Christmas.)

Shipping dates for Christmas.  These are not guaranteed dates. For USPS you can use Priority Mail until the 17th, and Express Mail until the 22nd.  You can also use UPS ground until the 19th, 2nd day air on the 20th, and next day air on the 21st.

Share on Facebook0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someoneTweet about this on Twitter2

8 Responses to Lilla Rose Special
  1. Gwenyth
    December 15, 2012 | 9:01 pm

We ordered a flexi through your link/page (your name was at the top), but it was shipped by someone with a different name and in a different location. Is this normal, or did something happen to accidentally place the sale through another individual? SORRY if this was the case, as we really wanted to make the transaction through you.

2. Danielle
    December 16, 2012 | 10:59 am

Do we need to do anything? Enter in a special code or anything? Thanks so much! I have been wanting to try these for a long time and think now may be the time :-)

Amber@raisingolives Reply:

Danielle, you do not have to do anything special. All you have to do is order 3 or more clips and I will contact you separately for your free clip. Thank you for asking!

3. Beth
    December 16, 2012 | 10:32 pm

I recently purchased several flexi clips for my self and as gifts through your link. I love them!! They look so beautiful and are super easy to use! I love that I can put my hair up with one and look so “put together”. A great find for a homeschooling mother of four small children. :)

4. Johanna
    December 16, 2012 | 11:09 pm

Oh shucks… I should have waited a little longer to order. :)

5. MomStarr
    December 17, 2012 | 7:13 am

I just ordered three! I am sure my girls will love them!

6. Jennie
    December 19, 2012 | 7:33 am

These are soo beautifull! Could you tell me if a mini would be the right size for fine thinning hair? I currently use the tiny little girl elastics from Goody. I have a few nieces who would love these as well.

Amber@raisingolives Reply:

Jennie, I think that the mini would work but I would suggest watching the sizing video to help you make your final decision. If you order I would love to hear how you like them.